Sunday, February 10, 2013

BBQ Chicken Mac

This original recipe comes from here and contains four ingredients. It came through my email one day last week and I decided to make it that night. Yes, this is a habit- I'm a bit impulsive when I read a delicious recipe on my phone... But impulsivity pays off sometimes- it was so tasty! I will definitely be making it again in the near future. :)

Ingredients:
1 pkg Kraft Three-Cheese Mini Shell Macaroni and Cheese
1 chicken breast, cut into small pieces
2T EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
1T garlic
1 medium onion, diced
2T red pepper, diced
1/4 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 can corn, drained
2 green onions, thinly sliced

Directions:
Saute onions, pepper, garlic, and chicken in EVOO. Add BBQ sauce, sour cream and corn. Cook macaroni according to package. Add to chicken and mix. Top with cheese and green onions.












8 comments:

  1. I like that you used the Kraft shells, that's a favorite of my kiddos and having it in the recipe might entice them to try something new.

    Visiting today from Judy's Creative Monday blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    It is great to link up again. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe on Creative Monday.I love chicken and macaroni and cheese so I know I would love this. Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me hungry.

    Stopping by from Doing YOU WELL link up. I am a new follower. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to try this. I like all of the ingredients so I'm sure I'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this looks SOOOO good!!! I'm adding it to my list of recipes to try!! Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks A M A Z I N G!!! I can't wait to give this recipe a try! Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I've never had BBQ chili mac! We love chili mac, so I'm gonna have to try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather, love that you got pasta into the BBQ. Thanks for bringing it on over. Cheers

    ReplyDelete