Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lemon Cookies

Anyone who knows us knows that Matt does not like chocolate. I know, I know- it sounds crazy, but he's been that way since he was a kid. While most 3-year-olds were asking for cookie cake or confetti cake with chocolate icing, my sweet hubby was requesting Spice Cake. Such a cutie. ;) See for yourselves:

I secretly hope our kids have his baby cheeks

Anyway, I made these for him recently and we both loved them! They were super moist and quite addicting. Hope you like them too!

Ingredients:
1 box Duncan Hines Lemon Supreme cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
Powerdered Sugar

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil. Scoop dough into 1/2 tablespoon-sized balls. Roll in powdered sugar. Bake on ungreased baking sheet for 10 minutes. Wait 1-2 minutes and transfer to wax paper in you like your cookies to be gooey, or to a wire rack in you like for them to be a little crispy. (I'm a soft and gooey girl, myself). Makes 3 dozen.







facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

13 comments:

  1. I am crazy about LEMON anything! Chocolate too, but anyway.
    These look so yummy! And easy. I'll have to give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pinned this and followed you on Pinterest! Sounds easy and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! These look delicious! Would love for you to link them up in my recipe forum! You can find the link, here: http://www.stringtownhome.com/id9.html

    Can't wait to try the recipe!
    -Heather
    www.stringtownhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look awesome, heather!! i love lemon everything
    ...especially this time of year!
    i hope you and matt are having a great week. <3<3<3
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I LOVE lemon desserts!! I need to make these! They look so "cakey" and soft... just how I like my cookies! Thanks for linking up with Jess and I!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your kids have those chubby cheeks too AND will love chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love any and everything lemon!!! These are at the top of my "to-try" list! So glad you linked up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look fantastic. Cant wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I love lemon and these look gorgrous!

    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a sweet picture.

    Okay, I have to make these soon. I just love lemon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LEMON - You had me at Lemon :) I am definitely going to have to bake these on a day I can bring them to work. Otherwise that batch will go straight to my hips. LOL. Stopping by via blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! Looks so good.. I' hungry, Lol!
    I'm visiting you today from Follow Friend Friday. I'm following you on Bloglovin. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    Tile Photo Coasters ~ Gift Idea

    ReplyDelete