Friday, June 7, 2013

#Summerdays2013 Week 2

Day 8: Sweet time with friends and their precious girls

Day 9: On the road again! ...headed up to Charleston for a week at the beach

Day 10: My kind of morning

Day 11: Jackson LOVED the pool!

Day 12: Family dinner at Sullivan's

Day 13: Hey from the beach!

Day 14: Shopping at Target with K girl on a rainy beach day- I'm thankful to have a sweet sis-in-law like her!

And if videos could be posted on Instagram- this would have been on there. Jackson eating spaghetti- the loudest little eater you've ever heard. ;)


You can find me on Instagram @hmnelsen

For the other places you can find me, click here.


On Tuesday of next week, I'll be co-hosting a recipes blog hop called Taste of Tuesday. Get your recipes ready to share and stop by to look for some new ones to try!

To check out my post about traveling tips and too see some of the places we've been and want to go, click here.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea of posting a picture every day for the summer, it looks like yours has started off with a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your summer is off to an amazing start, heather! I have loved all of your IG photos! so much fun! you and your sil are too cute - it's so wonderful you have such a sweet friend in her! target on a rainy day sounds so perfect right now! i'm glad you're having fun and enjoying every minute! you are so stinkin cute! I love your bikini!
    xoxox
    maria
    thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers. they mean SO much to me. <3

    ReplyDelete