Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ten on the 10th: 10 things I'm eyeing right now



These are pretty crazy expensive, but my sis-in-law swears by them! She uses them for working out and as her leggings in the Fall/Winter- gotta love a multi-purpose clothing item. ;)

Tory Burch Sunglasses
Up until last year, I never had what I like to call "fancy" sunglasses. I didn't really get what the difference could possibly be until I tried someone's on and looked through them. 
Yeah. There's a difference. 
So when my sweet MIL got me a pair for Christmas, I was super excited! 
And then I lost them at the beach. 
Devastating. 
My Target pair just aren't the same. 
Oh how I hate typing that out... but it happens to be the truth.


Aqua-colored statement necklace
Did you know you can buy these on Amazon for under $15 shipped?!

Luke Bryan's Crash My Party CD
Am I the only one who still uses CDs?


(to be fair, one side should probably be FSU for Matt) ;)



Aveda Black Malva shampoo and conditioner
I love these Aveda products! I've used the Clove color in the past but am thinking about giving the Black Malva color a try since my hair seems to be so much darker these days. These products give you a quick way to add color to your hair without damaging it, and for a lot less than going to the salon! And for those of you who are interested- they are paraben-free.
The phomollient styling foam looks fun too!

Is it ridiculous to spend this much money on these rain boots?
Probably.
BUT, after all the rain we've had this past year, I figure the cost would have more than paid off.
Plus they're super cute.

Love these skinnies from JCrew Factory- they come in lots of cute colors!

Kenneth Cole ballet flats in black patent


So what do you have your eye on right now?!

For last month's Ten on the 10th, click here.


And if you haven't entered the Pampered Chef four-product GIVEAWAY, you have until this Sunday!




7 comments:

  1. I have that aqua bubble necklace and I love the color with almost all of my outfits.
    Also, I've been trying to convince myself I need a pair of those yoga pants from Lulumon too but I still haven't been able to justify the price yet. Let me know if you end up getting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! I'm loving several of these and I didn't know that about the necklaces. I'll have to keep that in mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am visiting from Anna's At the Hop. :) I love your list of 10. I am also looking at new shoes for walking. (I am doing a 1/2 marathon at the end of this month, we are walking it) I am thinking of new shoes AFTER that since I do not want to break in a new pair. ha. I too, have looked into the workout pants and they are expensive but, they I might need them anyway? LOL

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many fabulous things on your list. I enjoyed reading. :)

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Heather! I'm liking this list! I do love those sunglasses and the ballet flats are adorable! Thanks so much for linking up! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whenever i see those bubble necklaces, i think to myself, "i have to get one of those!" they are so fun and versatile! i LOVE those sneakers and sunglasses!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete