Friday, March 14, 2014

#nelsendays2014 Week 10

Day 64: I was just unloading groceries, but Tally thought we were going on a trip. #dogaftermyownheart

Day 65: Watched this sweet little nugget while his mama and daddy had a date night! It definitely got me excited for future nights in with our own little babe. :)

Day 66: Evening stroll through Chastain Park the night before Matt left for Utah

...and the way Tally rode the short distance to the park #notsafe #donttrythisathome

Day 67: Girls' day and night with my mom and sister!

Day 68: Can you find the common theme between all of these pictures? :)

Day 69: I took my parents to our favorite hiking spot along the Chattahoochee. And then we enjoyed a post-hike cocktail hour back at the house... my drink's on the right of course. ;)

Day 70: Mom and Charles' first trip to Ikea, a walk around Chastain park, and a pic of my favorite tree in full bloom in our front yard

Happy Friday!!!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, your little baby bump is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Your bump has grown quite a bit! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are looking amazing!! so sweet you got to babysit! ohhhh, he is just so adorable!
    is the common theme food and friends/loved ones?! that's my favorite combo! :)

    ReplyDelete