Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tally turns ONE :)


Yesterday was Tally's birthday.

I'm not gonna lie, I considered having an actual little party in our backyard with his best friend Hagan and all of his toddler-people friends. But, alas, this time of year is too busy to plan around a dog- even for us.

Thankfully, his birthday came and went and he had no idea the day was different from any other. Because he's a dog. Sometimes I have to remind myself. ;)

Not that it's a secret around here, but we are so thankful for this sweet pup and are so glad we decided to make him a part of our family! Right from the start, with everything that happened with our pregnancy and miscarriage days after we got him, he's been the sweetest little love to have to around. We can't wait to watch him with our little guy when he arrives in July!

So today is a flashback to some of my favorite Tally pics/memories from the last year (or 10 months since we've had him). Lord help me when our little man arrives, because the iPhoto folder of Tally pics has 750 pictures. And that's just the "Tally" folder. Yeah, we're kind of obsessed.












First bath






















































First day at doggy daycare- sleeping in the chair behind the worker and exhausted when Matt picked him up. ;)



























facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

5 comments:

  1. Aw! Happy birthday Tally!! him and cubby would get along perfectly hahah. Loved watching him get to grow up and go on new adventures with y'all. Labs are the best! Thanks for sharing!
    x Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I love seeing pictures of your puppy and I can't believe how much he has grown in one year :)

    Can't wait to see how he is with Baby Boy Nelsen. :)

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when you were bringing him home! I can't believe he's already one but he has turned into such a handsome dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! How has it already been a year?? He was so little! Love that sweet pup! PS. Finn would have totally put on a party hat to celebrate his birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the photos of Tally!

    I hope that he has a bond with your baby boy like Sophie does with Declan. :) They are just like siblings...lol. It can be pretty crazy, but always fun! :)

    ReplyDelete