Monday, November 17, 2014

15 gift ideas for the babies in your life



It's almost Christmas time!!! I don't think I've ever been so excited about the Christmas season as I am this year. And the fact that Ryan is way to young to know that it's Christmas is beside the point. I just can't wait to celebrate the holidays as a family of three... well, four if you count Tally... which we do, because we're those crazy people who treat our dog like he's one of our children.

Anyway, I was recently asked for recommendations on baby toys and after sharing a few of the ones we already have and love, I decided I would do a little searching for some of the best-selling toys for babies under 12 months so that I could create a list of ideas for family who want to shop for Ryan for Christmas.

Then I figured I might as well share that list with y'all since there may be a baby or two on your shopping lists.



I'm sharing my list as a part of Teresa's holiday gift guide. She asked a handful of bloggers to share their gift guides for the holidays, so be sure to check her page out here for other ideas for the people in your lives.

This list I'm sharing today is a combination of toys we already have and ones that I'd love for Ryan to have. All of them are really reasonably priced (most are under $20), have great reviews, and are developmentally appropriate for babies under 12 months.

1.
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Blocks Set


2.
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack


These two items also come in a bundle for only $13.99!
3.
SmartNoggin Noggin Stik



5.
Sassy Wonder Wheel



7.


9.
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy

11.
Lamaze Play & Grow Firefly


12.
Baby Einstein Bendy Ball


13.
Baby Einsten Take Along Tunes


14.
VTech Sit-to-Stand Walker



15.
Radio Flyer Red Wagon



And since we're talking about gift buying, don't forget to enter the $1650 Christmas Cash Giveaway! The winner will be announced on Black Friday.



facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

4 comments:

  1. This is a great list Heather! I need to start looking for my neices and nephews but I had no idea where to start. This is a great starting point. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had so many friends that have had babies this year. Thank you for the great list of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! My toddler definitely had a few of these when he was a baby! Must haves for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list! My best friend is about to have a little boy so I'm going to keep this on hand for him :)

    ReplyDelete