Sunday, February 1, 2015

Quick & Easy Sweet Vidalia Onion Salmon


We are not big fish eaters in our house, but this salmon recipe is SO easy and so tasty! If you're looking for a quick weeknight meal that's light and full of flavor, you will love this dish.


Ingredients:
Salmon Filet
Vidalia Onion Vinaigarette (I use Costco's Oak Hill Farms)
Italian Style Bread Crumbs (I used Progresso)
Freshly Grated Paremesan (I used Locatelli)

Directions:
Spray baking dish with cooking spray. Place salmon in baking dish. Pour dressing over top (I pour until the salmon is covered). Sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Grate parmesan on top of the bread crumbs. Bake on 425 for 20 minutes.

That's it! I served the salmon with green beans, butternut squash, and this parmesan couscous. Enjoy!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

No comments:

Post a Comment