Friday, May 29, 2015

May's Favorite Finds


We're wrapping up a week at the beach with Matt's family.


As I write this, I'm sitting on the porch watching the waves and enjoying the ocean breeze as Ryan finishes up his second nap. Life is good. Can every day be a vacation day?!

 Elizabeth and I are back to share with y'all what we're loving this month. You can check our her favorite finds here. And be sure to leave us a comment and share with us what you're loving too!


1.
Target Flip Flops
I like having a pair of basic flip flops to wear to the beach and pool in the summer. This year, I picked up this gold pair from Target that were exactly what I was looking for. They have tons of colors, and the best part is they're only $3.99! You can check them out here and here.

2.
Balsamic Vinegar and Basil Triscuits
In my family, having an appetizer of cheese and crackers before dinner is as normal as drinking a cup of coffee in the morning. So we get a little excited when we find a new cracker to add to our stash. These new crackers by Triscuit are SO good!

3.
What Alice Forgot
I shared a post about this book here, but it definitely needs to make my Favorite Finds list for this month. Even though I'm almost finished with another one of her books, I'm still thinking about the characters in this one. I loved this book!

4.
Arm & Hammer Extreme Whitening Toothpaste
This is my new favorite toothpaste. With as much as I enjoy my coffee and red wine, I need a toothpaste that will help keep my teeth white, and this one is definitely the best one I have used. I saw a noticeable difference within a few days of using it. I did notice that my teeth were a little sensitive the first week or two of using it, but I have really sensitive teeth so you might not even notice a difference. It is worth trying for sure!

5.
Ella's Garden Pouches

I bought these pouches for the first time before our trip to Turks & Caicos. I love that they're organic and that the ingredients list matches what is written on the front. Plus the veggies like rutabaga and parsnips are ones that I hadn't offered to Ryan yet so it was nice to have a simple way to let him try those. He loves these pouches!
6.
"No Reply Blogger" Tutorial
Occasionally, I find out from other bloggers that my profile has reverted to a "No Reply" statues, which means that other bloggers can't respond to my comments if I ask a question. This happened whenever I switched to the Google+ profile, and while I can't quite figure out why it occasionally switches back, I have at least found a great post that gives a quick tutorial on how to switch it back. If you need to check your status or change it back so that bloggers can reply to your comments, click here to view the tutorial.


Okay, that's it for this month's favorite finds. What are YOU loving this month?! Leave a comment below and share your favorite finds!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

3 comments:

  1. First, you look beautiful in that photo. So relaxed and "beachy" and happy! Enjoy your last few days of vacation! Second, thanks for the toothpaste recommendation. I literally have white strips on my Target shopping list for this weekend, but this is much cheaper and maybe a little less hard on the teeth. (Mine are really sensitive too.) As always, great list, good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with Google + and being a no-reply blogger. I just gave up connecting my Plus profile to Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check out those pouches!

    ReplyDelete