Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Easiest & Yummiest Fish Recipe You Ever Did Try


Remember a while back when I made a goal to cook fish once per week? Well I've really been trying to stick to that and welcome any and all recipes that help Matt and me become fish eaters (got any you want to share?!).

After all, there are apparently so many benefits to eating fish, and I like anything that will taste great, make me feel full, and be light and healthy at the same time. If you've made any of my recipes, you know that that's not my typical cooking style. ;)

So y'all. This recipe is the EASIEST recipe I have ever shared. You're not even going to believe how easy it is. And when you make it for the first time, you're going to be amazed at how such a simple recipe could taste so great.

If you are fishy about fish like we are/were (You see what I did there? I know you did.), this recipe along with my yummy salmon recipe are sure to change your mind about fish.


Ingredients:
Tilapia Filets
Trader Joe's Island Soyaki Sauce (looks like this)

Directions:
Place thawed fish in a plastic bag. Pour sauce into the bag until fish in covered. (If you like to measure, I would use about 1/3 cup per filet.) Marinate for at least 30 minutes. Bake on 400 for 15 minutes.

That is IT! 


The second time I served it, I used the Near East Rice Pilaf with Toasted Almonds and this green bean recipe.

Tomorrow I'll be sharing some of our other recent meals. It's been too long since I've shared a recent meals post!

In the meantime, if you want to check out our Turks & Caicos adventure as we live it out on Instragram, you can find us @hmnelsen or by clicking on the camera image below.

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed


1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! Too bad I hate fish and I'm allergic to salmon :( but otherwise, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete