Thursday, June 25, 2015

#nelsendays2015 weeks 23 & 24


We are loving some sunny days around here! Although I'll be honest, I'd love them more if those 90 degree days came with a cool breeze. Walking in the afternoon is getting HOT! 

We've had a busy couple of weeks, but that's how we like it I suppose. Here's a look a what we've been up to!

Day 155:
We love when we get to spend the day with Nonna and Papa!

Day 156:
National Donut Day and Ryan's first trip to Dunkin' Donuts. It was kind of a big deal. ;)

Day 157:
Love these boys and ballpark days- I see lots more of these in our future. ;)

Day 158: Hiking is hard work. :)
Day 159:
Car shopping for Matt- Ryan voted Ferrari... and then he found out the price.

Day 160:
Lunch and shopping date with my favorite little man!

Day 161:
Music Camp! Ryan came with an entourage. Our family represented a large percentage of the people in the room- HA! Love them so.

Day 162:
Music camp again with Mimi!

Day 163:
Found a car (a more reasonably priced one ;) ) for daddy!

Day 164:
The original 3 showing off the new front walk

Day 165:
Great Nanna and Great Grandpa visited for the weekend!

Day 166:
I hope this buddy always loves bath as much as he loves being nakey.

Day 167:
Morning snuggles with his two biggest cousins. :)

Day 168:
I thought Ryan would enjoy learning how to make a marinade if he got to squish the ingredients in the bag. He was in to it for a second and spent most of the "lesson" taking out everything from the cabinets. :)

That's it for our last two weeks! This weekend we're heading to Charleston to visit sweet friends and their little ones. We can't wait!

facebooktwitterpinterestbloglovininstagramfeed

3 comments:

  1. Man, Ryan is a champ at picture taking! He is so cute. My little Ryan is a little older and will not sit still for 2 seconds. Makes picture taking way harder haha! Looks like he was loving those doughnuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I love that you are documenting everyday. Maybe I should start doing that because I feel like this summer is just so sweet and I want to soak up every memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is seriously the cutest and happiest baby ever!

    ReplyDelete